zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@tink.se>
Subject Status of 2.5.1-alpha
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 12:48:02 GMT
Hi,

I am very keen on using the container znode functionality in 2.5.1-alpha.
Do you have any status on the release? Is anyone running this in
production? Is a non-alpha release of 2.5.X planned in the near future?

...and yes, I understand that I am asking vague questions that require
answers that are hard to quantify! Feel free to give you subjective opinion.

Thanks,
Jens
--

Jens Rantil
Backend Developer @ Tink

Tink AB, Wallingatan 5, 111 60 Stockholm, Sweden
For urgent matters you can reach me at +46-708-84 18 32.