zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multi-DC view of a single path?
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 17:26:00 GMT
AFAIK you'll have to implement this yourself in a client somewhere. A
script that watched for changes in the main DC and wrote them to the other
zk instances. Alternately you could put observer nodes for this in the
other dcs and have the client configured specifically to connect and read
from this set of nodes for this data. But nothing out of the box will get
this for you.