zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: garbage collector choice and tuning
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 11:10:03 GMT
I have granted you access, Guy, so you can edit the wiki now.

That section in troubleshooting is pretty short and it is such an important issue that I suggest
we create a page for it, but feel free to suggest a different path, I've suggested it because
I get this question outside the list a lot and I've seen a lot of insight in the mail thread.

-Flavio