zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic update of server set at the client on reconfig
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 05:43:21 GMT
Hi,

Please see update_addrs() function of the C client, and the following link:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperReconfig.html#ch_reconfig_rebalancing

It could be automated further (e.g., ZOOKEEPER-2016
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2016>) but there hasn't
been enough progress
on this. Any contributions very appreciated!

Cheers,
Alex