zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc van Leerdam <j.m.van.leer...@gmail.com>
Subject Release plan 3.5 branch
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:20:14 GMT
Hello,

My company is eagerly awaiting a stable zookeeper release that supports SSL
between the zkClients and the cluster.

Is there anything that we can do to help stabilize the 3.5 branch and bring
it closer to a beta (or better: a stable) release?

Although we are a shop with experienced Java and Scala developers, we are
not familiar with the zookeeper codebase, so it may be challenging for us
to start sending in patches. (we are also more accustomed to gitlab/github
+ merge-requests than using svn and Jira with attached patch files).

But we do seek ways to aid the progress on zookeeper 3.5, so please let us
know what is possible.

Regards,

Jean-Marc