zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release plan 3.5 branch
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:30:00 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc,

Thanks for the offer to help, we really appreciate it. There are multiple ways to help. I
strongly suggest you to check the list of pending issues in jira for the next 3.5 release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.5.2%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20=%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20=%203.5.2%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC>

This is sorted by priority. Not all of those issues will make it to 3.5.2, but the blocker
ones will for sure and the critical are very likely to get in. Some of the issues are patch
available, so you can also help by reviewing code. A committer will need to review as well
to commit, but by reviewing you'll get to learn about the code and about our process.

You may also want to have a look at our "how to contribute" page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute>

-Flavio