zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: QuorumPeerMain not listed in JPS
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:30:20 GMT
Hello,

As described earlier in this thread, the output of jps can be limited by
permission restrictions.  Is it possible that your QuorumPeerMain process
is running with a different user ID from the logged-in user running the
jps command?

Beyond that, I'm not sure that we'll be able to provide more help.  This
is more a question of the behavior of jps than a ZooKeeper question.

--Chris Nauroth