zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper with SSL release date
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:06:04 GMT
Hello Doug,

Thanks for your interest in the SSL feature!

At this point, I think we're still pretty far away from declaring a stable
release in the 3.5 line.  I don't think we're close enough that anyone can
offer a reliable ETA.  This is an earlier thread that describes the
high-level strategy for release planning in the 3.5 line:

https://s.apache.org/ADK1

The next step is a 3.5.2-alpha release.  We're working on resolving a few
more blockers before we produce a release candidate.  Hopefully that will
get done in the next few weeks.

--Chris Nauroth