zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "郭平(坤宇)" <guoping...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject Is there ant recommended way to implements zookeeper cluster's Active/Standby deployment mode?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:35:13 GMT
Hi, Experts

   I wonder if there any recommended way to implements two zookeeper cluster
in a Active/Standby(cold backup) mode?

We have 5 DC(datacenter)  as an active site  and 2 DC(datacenter) as an cold
backup site.

Now we are looking for a solution for zookeeper to deployment as following
requirements:

In the active site, we deployments an Active zookeeper cluster, and our
business running over on this active zookeeper cluster in daily,

Once all of the active site failed to service totally, we need the whole
business switch to code backup site, that make we have to deploy

A standby zookeeper cluster in the code backup site.

By zookeeper, how to archive this requirements?

Ping Guo