zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ibrahim El-sanosi <ibrahimsaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with old delivered requests in memory
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:38:28 GMT
Thank you for replaying.

Take this example, Zookeeper started on 1/1/2015, and assume ZK servers are
never crashed. Also, the ZK are very busy, reciveing continusly write
requests from clients and accordingly snapshots are generated overtime. On
1/3/2015, what  Znodes will be in memory data tree? do all Znodes still
store in memory (from 1/1/2015 to 1/3/2015) as there is no crashed occur.
Or Dsnapshhot is taken the data tree is

Note that  I am not asking about data in log or snapshoot. I am asking
about the current data in memory.