zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper client session write-read consistency
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 12:50:11 GMT
The server to which the client is connected will buffer the read until the
write is executed and applied to its state, so the read will necessarily
return a value at least as recent as the one written by the write in your
example. ZK guarantees that async operations are executed in order of
invocation.