zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Irfan Hamid <iha...@salesforce.com>
Subject Kerberos SASL broken unless 0.0.0.0 as "this" quorum server address
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 21:28:19 GMT
Hi,

I have a Kerberised setup with 3 ZK quorum servers (3.4.6 running on JRE
8u66). If I set all zoo.cfg server.n to the FQDN of the servers, they can
connect to each other fine. However, clients cannot connect to any of the
quorum servers and error out with:

`Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely server
has closed socket, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

However, if I change the server.x for the local server in each zoo.cfg with
0.0.0.0:2888:3888 and then it works.

Is this standard practice for Kerberos configuration or is this pointing to
a problem in my setup?

Thanks,
Irfan.