zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Pariani <kunalv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query ZK through a REST i/f
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 22:19:01 GMT
I am not able to see any server logs under /var/log/zookeeper. Am running
zookeeper inside docker container
and the zoo.cfg has 'dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper'
root@3476f9c67cf3:/var/log/zookeeper# tree
.
|-- version-2
`-- zookeeper_server.pid

1 directory, 1 file

'curl http://localhost:9998/znodes/v1' is just blocking now instead of
throwing an empty response earlier (when i had dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper). Not
sure why though. How could i access the server logs ?

Thanks