zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Pariani <kunalv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query ZK through a REST i/f
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:25:01 GMT
I am still running into this error
https://github.com/facebook/nifty/issues/144
I have tried this with the following values for "maxFrameSize":
"128MB"/"256MB"/"512MB" under the thrift section in my json config file

ERROR [2016-03-14 17:19:49,382]
com.facebook.nifty.core.NiftyExceptionLogger: Exception triggered on
channel connected to /127.0.0.1:61496
! org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.TooLongFrameException: Maximum frame
size of 1073741823 exceeded

Please let me know if this can be resolved or i might have to switch to
something else here.

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> Please keep the discussion on list, that way you can get insight from
> the whole community. (likely faster than I'm able to personally
> respond)
>
> Patrick
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Kunal Pariani <kunalvjti@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I am running ZK version 3.4.8 which is the most latest stable release of
> > ZK. The log4j has
> > zookeeper.log.dir=.
> > zookeeper.log.file=zookeeper.log
> > but i don't see zookeeper.log being generated anywhere within my
> container.
> > Unicasted some more details to you.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:25 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> That's really odd. What version are you using and what log4j config?
> >> That should tell you where the logs are being written. I'd also
> >> recommend trying to run w/o the docker container until you're
> >> confident that it's working for you in a simple environment - i.e.
> >> reduce your variables.
> >>
> >> Patrick

> running

> of