zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Pariani <kunalv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query ZK through a REST i/f
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 23:54:55 GMT
So i tried building the REST contrib proxy in ZK (
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/trunk/src/contrib/rest) to access
the data using curl but i still don't get any output when i hit the
/znodes/v1 endpoint.

jar:
     [echo] contrib: rest
      [jar] Building jar:
/opt/zookeeper/build/contrib/rest/zookeeper-dev-rest.jar

run:
     [echo] contrib: rest
     [java] Starting grizzly ...
     [java] Started / - WADL: http://localhost:9998/application.wadl
     [java] Server started.

*root@7112b65ec69c:/opt/zookeeper# curl http://localhost:9998/znodes/v1
<http://localhost:9998/znodes/v1>*
*root@7112b65ec69c:/opt/zookeeper#*

Able to access the data using the zkCli though

[zk: 127.0.0.1:2181(CONNECTED) 0] ls /
[zookeeper]
[zk: 127.0.0.1:2181(CONNECTED) 1] get /zookeeper

cZxid = 0x0
ctime = Thu Jan 01 00:00:00 UTC 1970
mZxid = 0x0
mtime = Thu Jan 01 00:00:00 UTC 1970