zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rachid Bouacheria <willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from zookeper embedded to standalone
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:32:57 GMT
Hi Flavio,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I did send an email to the solr list...but no reply yet.

No I am not planning on migrating to Solr to a new set of servers.

My cluster is comprised of 3 servers with 2 shards currently running with
with zookeper embedded

*What I have Currently*
Server1: Leader + replica1 + replica2 (with zookeper embedded)
Server2: Leader + replica3 + replica4 (with zookeper embedded)
Server3: Leader + replica4 + replica5 (with zookeper embedded)

*What I want to do *

Server1: Leader + replica1 + replica2
Server2: Leader + replica3 + replica4
Server3: Leader + replica4 + replica5

Server4 :zooper1
Server5: zooper2
Server6: zooper3

The solr data will not be touched.

I was thinking that I would add server4,server5,server6 to my exiting
(embedded) ensemble 1st.
Then remove the embedded zookeper.

Not sure if it would work..
Rachid