zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rosenberg <...@squareup.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper with SSL release date
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:12:52 GMT
Chris,

Can you say whether some parts of 3.5.X are more stable than others (e.g.
if we don't care about certain new features, is it relatively stable)?
Would it be possible to cut out a version that only has the bits we think
are stable (and release that)?

>From that timeline, and the historic release cadence, it would seem to be a
years away before we get to the stable release?

Thanks,

Jason