zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: from zookeper embedded to standalone
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:13:28 GMT
Hi Rachid,

Have you asked on the Solr list? They are probably better equipped to answer your question.

On our end, if you are switching to a new set of servers, it is unclear how you're going to
safely migrate your data from the old ensemble to the new one. It is also unclear what will
happen with in-flight requests. If it is the same set of servers, then I don't se why you'd
have issues. We'd need to know more about your setup, though.

-Flavio