zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From powell molleti <powell...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper with SSL release date
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:01:00 GMT
Hi Doug,
Is 3.5 being an alpha release preventing you from using it?. Or have you run into issues with
it?. In general perhaps ZK 3.5 being labeled as alpha might not be fair, since it is far
more stable then what most people associate an alpha release to be.
Perhaps if you do not use re-config feature may be it will just work for you?.
There are many examples of 3.5.X being used in productions from my limited knowledge.
ThanksPowell.