zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.8 candidate 0
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:34:20 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

- Downloaded tarball and verified signature and checksums.
- Verified correct version information in src/c/include/winconfig.h.
- All unit tests passed.
- Deployed a 3-node cluster.
- Tested various zkCli commands.
- Tested various 4-letter words.
- Killed leader and verified new leader elected from remaining 2 nodes.
- ZOOKEEPER-2347: No sign of the deadlock bug in my testing.

--Chris Nauroth