zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Harrigan <harrigan.matt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper guarantee documentation
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 19:00:48 GMT
That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you.

If allowed, I would greatly appreciate a review of the attached code for a
worker.  I have 3 goals using zookeeper.  1, make it easy to know what
workers are active.  2, have at most 1 worker processing a given filename
at any time.  3, a worker will never process a filename which was
previously recorded as completed in zookeeper.  Thanks again