zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper JAR release notes
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 02:26:55 GMT
That's right.

We only have a single release artifact - the zk tar file that contains
the server, clients, etc... We create release notes for that. If you
want finer granularity you can get that from either jira or svn -
there is a "c client" component for example in jira. Or svn logs for
just the src/c tree (the c client).

Patrick