zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using zookeeper to track started and complete tasks
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 00:41:56 GMT
No worries. What you just said is correct, it honors that guarantee.
Keep in mind that even if the session that successfully created the
node (the 1 client) loses it's connection _during_ the creation the
znode may be created and no other session will then be able to create
it. That's what I was trying to point out re the faq reference. Hope
this helps.

Patrick