zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.8 candidate 0
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:07:52 GMT
It typically doesn't block a release but we should get it into the
next one now that we've noticed...

Patrick

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:
> I've been able to build, run tests successfully, and build it with Apache Kafka. I've
also checked signature, digests, and the release notes. The only small thing that needs to
be updated is the NOTICE file. It needs to say 2016 rather than 2015. Should we do another
RC because of this small issue? I'd like to know what others think before casting my vote.