zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@tink.se>
Subject Spinning CPU on version 3.4.5
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 12:48:14 GMT
Hi,

We've had one of our Zookeeper nodes starting to spin CPU-wise a couple of
times this week. The instance isn't logging anything at all and I can't do
any `ruok` or `stat` out of it (that is, its is very unresponsive). I can't
find any issues with the disk and the Zookeeper process is using equally
much as the other Zookeeper instances.

Unfortunately, we are running Zookeeper with OpenJDK at the moment so I was
unable to execute `jstack` (it's not bundled). If this issues remains we
might migrate to use Oracle's JDK instead.

Question: Does anyone of any known issues like this with 3.4.5?

/J

--
Jens Rantil
Backend engineer