zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Brent <br...@cobratime.com>
Subject ZooKeeper JAR release notes
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 23:06:36 GMT
Is there any way to discover what changes/fixes have been made to each
ZooKeeper JAR release? I'm currently using 3.4.3 and would like to know
what I'd gain by moving to the newest version (and more specifically,
whether it'd resolve an issue I'm seeing in my application).

Actually, I'd also like to find the same info for the C++ client library. I
do see that there are general ZooKeeper release notes with lists of Jira
tickets for each release, but I'm assuming those apply to the ZooKeeper
server, rather than the client libraries.

Thanks,
Brent