zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zara Parst <edotserv...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: I have one small question that always intrigue me
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 02:43:17 GMT
If we run solr in cloud mode, we are going to use zookeeper, now any
zookeeper client can connect to zookeeper server, Zookeeper has facility to
protect znode however any one can see znode acl where password is
encrypted.  Decrypting password or guessing password is not a big deal. As
we know password is SHA encrypted also there is no limitation of number of
try to authorize with ACL.
So my point is how to safegard zookeeper.