zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zara Parst <edotserv...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: I have one small question that always intrigue me
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 02:08:08 GMT
I am using zookeeper for many application, However I have severe problem
about how to safeguard it.  As any zookeeper client can connect to
zookeeper server, Zookeeper has facility to protect znode however any one
can see znode acl where password is encrypted.  Decrypting password or
guessing password is not a big deal. As we know password is SHA encrypted
also there is no limitation of number of try on authorize zkClient with
ACL.
So my point is how to safeguard zookeeper.  Please explain to me if I am
looking to issue in different way.