zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From John Sirois <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mirrors and releases
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 23:46:33 GMT
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Oleksiy Krivoshey <oleksiyk@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is it possible to put back the tar.gz sources of 3.4.7 on mirrors so that
> Node Zookeeper (https://github.com/yfinkelstein/node-zookeeper) client
> can be used without downgrading? Considering that critical bug only affects
> the server?

I am not a committer for Zookeeper, so take this with that in mind, but I
would think the suggestion would be to roll-forward
https://github.com/yfinkelstein/node-zookeeper and make a new release that
reverts to 3.4.6 and ask users of that lib to upgrade (to downgrade).
When 3.4.8 lands, have https://github.com/yfinkelstein/node-zookeeper
upgrade and re-release and users can upgrade to upgrade this time.