zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.8 candidate 0
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 11:58:16 GMT
I've been able to build, run tests successfully, and build it with Apache Kafka. I've also
checked signature, digests, and the release notes. The only small thing that needs to be updated
is the NOTICE file. It needs to say 2016 rather than 2015. Should we do another RC because
of this small issue? I'd like to know what others think before casting my vote.

-Flavio