zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Talluri, Chandra" <Chandra.Tall...@FMR.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: 3.4.8 release
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:07:02 GMT
Thanks for the updates.

When can we expect 3.4.8?
What are the plans for 3.5.*  stable version release?

-Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Rakesh Radhakrishnan [mailto:rakeshr.apache@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:58 AM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: DevZooKeeper
Subject: Re: 3.4.8 release

Thanks Flavio for the reply.

Bad disk is one such case where it can occur exception. In jira its described using bad disk
scenario. In general, it can be any unexpected exception which will bring down the ZooKeeperCriticalThread.
The jira proposal is to handle the generic exception handling logic.

Yes, this is not a core execution flow, but an improvement to the critical thread exception
handling logic. It would be good to take up this also if time permits.

-Rakesh