zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From sam mohel <sammoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find version in repository
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 16:34:39 GMT
thanks i installed now 3.4.6 and delete 3.4.7 but how can i know versoin of
running zookeeper ?

i mean i'm now used ./zkServer.sh start
and zookeeper ran , i want to know the verion of it to make sure that it's
3.4.6 ?

i noticed when i used jps after ran zookeeper i got

1410 Jps   only

which it's supposed i got like

2129 Jps
 991 NettyServer