zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rakeshr.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.4.8 release
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:57:57 GMT
Thanks Flavio for the reply.

Bad disk is one such case where it can occur exception. In jira its
described using bad disk scenario. In general, it can be any unexpected
exception which will bring down the ZooKeeperCriticalThread. The jira
proposal is to handle the generic exception handling logic.

Yes, this is not a core execution flow, but an improvement to the critical
thread exception handling logic. It would be good to take up this also if
time permits.

-Rakesh