zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rakeshr.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper connection
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 08:14:35 GMT
>>>>and what does this statment means
>>>>[INFO] Opening socket connection to server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181.
Will
>>>>not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)

By default, SASL client is enabled and ZooKeeper client tries to use SASL
auth. It can be disabled by setting the system property
"zookeeper.sasl.client" to false. I hope you are not using a secure
client-server communication, in that case its not a problem, you can ignore
this.

-Rakesh

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM, researcher cs <prog.researcher@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm new to zookeeper and storm , i'm using zookeeper connection in storm
> i started to run
> bin / .zkServer.sh start
> are this statements means everything is ok ?
>
> 2016-01-19 09:02:40 c.n.c.f.i.CuratorFrameworkImpl [INFO] Starting
> 2016-01-19 09:02:40 o.a.z.ZooKeeper [INFO] Initiating client connection,
> connectString=127.0.0.1:2181 sessionTimeout=20000
> watcher=com.netflix.curator.ConnectionState@4188f17b
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Opening socket connection to
> server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL (unknown error)
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Socket connection established
> to 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Session establishment complete
> on server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid = 0x15258a7ee360010,
> negotiated timeout = 20000
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 b.s.zookeeper [INFO] Zookeeper state update:
> :connected:none
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ZooKeeper [INFO] Session: 0x15258a7ee360010
> closed
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] EventThread shut down
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 c.n.c.f.i.CuratorFrameworkImpl [INFO] Starting
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ZooKeeper [INFO] Initiating client connection,
> connectString=127.0.0.1:2181/storm sessionTimeout=20000
> watcher=com.netflix.curator.ConnectionState@26eaaa40
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Opening socket connection to
> server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL (unknown error)
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Socket connection established
> to 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 o.a.z.ClientCnxn [INFO] Session establishment complete
> on server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid = 0x15258a7ee360011,
> negotiated timeout = 20000
> 2016-01-19 09:02:41 b.s.m.TransportFactory [INFO] Storm peer transport
> plugin:backtype.storm.messaging.netty.Context
>
>
>
> and what does this statment means
> [INFO] Opening socket connection to server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2181. Will
> not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
>
> ?
> Should i fix it or not ?
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message