zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From David Montgomery <davidmontgom...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot open channel to 1 at election address
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 12:05:04 GMT
Hy,

Why is this happening?  I have 3 severs all have the same zoo.cnf and all
have access to all ports.  Yet I get the below? The other 2 servers appear
to be working.

2016-01-07 06:58:16,637 [myid:3] - WARN
[QuorumPeer[myid=3]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumCnxManager@400] - Cannot
open channel to 1 at election address /159..;:3888
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
    at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
    at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
    at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:381)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectAll(QuorumCnxManager.java:426)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection.lookForLeader(FastLeaderElection.java:843)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.run(QuorumPeer.java:822)
2016-01-07 06:58:16,638 [myid:3] - INFO
[QuorumPeer[myid=3]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer$QuorumServer@149] -
Resolved hostname: 159 to address: /adfafd

tickTime=3000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/var/lib/zookeeper