zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Narasimha Rao Gajje <Narasimha.Ga...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: More than one implementation of @EnableDiscoveryClient
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:11:23 GMT
Anybody has idea about. I am not sure whether I am posting on right subscription because whatever
I post no response.

Regards,
Rao

From: Narasimha Rao Gajje
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:45 PM
To: 'user@zookeeper.apache.org'
Subject: More than one implementation of @EnableDiscoveryClient

If I use the spring boot application as below, I am getting the warning message "More than
one implementation of @EnableDiscoveryClient ********".

Service instance is getting registered when I run this tomcat but same instance is not registering
in JBOSS EAP 6.1

Warning  message in tomcat and JBOSS respectively
Tomcat:
More than one implementation of @EnableDiscoveryClient (now relying on @Conditionals to pick
one): [org.springframework.cloud.zookeeper.discovery.ZookeeperDiscoveryClientConfiguration,
org.springframework.cloud.netflix.eureka.EurekaDiscoveryClientConfiguration]
JBOSS EAP
More than one implementation of @EnableDiscoveryClient (now relying on @Conditionals to pick
one): [org.springframework.cloud.netflix.eureka.EurekaDiscoveryClientConfiguration, org.springframework.cloud.zookeeper.discovery.ZookeeperDiscoveryClientConfiguration]

We can notice the order of discovery clients are different in two servers, no sure because
of this it's registering in tomcar and not with JBOSS as I want to use ZookeeperDiscoveryClientConfiguration.

If I remove @EnableDiscoveryClient on spring boot, instance is connecting zookeeper but not
registering.

But I want to run this in JBOSS EAP so is there anyway to disable loading EurekaDiscoveryClientConfiguration
and use only ZookeeperDiscoveryClientConfiguration.

@SpringBootApplication
@EnableDiscoveryClient
public class DemoApplication extends SpringBootServletInitializer {

              SpringApplication.run(DemoApplication.class, args);
       }
}

Bootstrap.yml

spring: