zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Narasimha Rao Gajje <Narasimha.Ga...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: Sample code to register/discovery java rest service with zookeeper 3.4.7
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:43:16 GMT
Thanks Jens.

Had already gone through the links given but unfortunately not able to make out how to register
a service with zookeeper.
Scratching my head to implement very basis service registration with zookeeper.

Regards,
Rao

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Rantil [mailto:jens.rantil@tink.se]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 4:10 PM
To: <user@zookeeper.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Sample code to register/discovery java rest service with zookeeper 3.4.7

Hi Narasimha,

Unfortunately I don't have a code example at hand. Have you had a look at http://curator.apache.org/getting-started.html
and http://curator.apache.org/curator-examples/index.html?

Cheers,
Jens

--
Jens Rantil
Backend engineer

Email: jens.rantil@tink.se
Phone: +46 708 84 18 32
Web: www.tink.se

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/#!/tink.se> Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/company/2735919?trk=vsrp_companies_res_photo&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A1057023381369207406670%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2735919%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>
 Twitter <https://twitter.com/tink>