zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: auto purge snapshot and corresponding log files in version 3.3.4
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 12:11:26 GMT
Hi Justin,

I strongly recommend that you move to the 3.4 branch, not only to have access to the auto
purge feature, but also because of all the bugs we have fixed and other improvements that
we have made.

-Flavio

> On 04 Jan 2016, at 18:46, Justin Lin <justinlin@upthere.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I am using zookeeper 3.3.4 and found that the snapshot and log files are taking as much
as 70% of ssd space so i would like to remove those obsolete snapshots and logs. (There are
currently 14K+ snapshots.) I found this setting (autopurge.snapRetainCount) in documentation
here: https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html <https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html>
but it is new to 3.4.0.