zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From powell molleti <powell...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache ZooKeeper Meetup - Jan 27, Cloudera HQ
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 02:33:52 GMT
Here is the link to the presentation. Feel free to comment I have enabled comments.
https://goo.gl/BPWtzc
thanksPowell.

    On Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:45 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

 Thanks to everyone who attended last night! Including our remote
folks. Sorry to have to kick everyone out at 9pm but I had to head
home. ;-)

We had some great discussions and some great presentations. The work
that Powell showed off around leader election sparked quite a debate!
I'm interested to see how that will develop, looks very positive.
Alexander's presentation on the work Kfir Lev-Ari has been doing with
ZOOKEEPER-2024 to improve performance of mixed workloads got a lot of
interest from the participants.

Here's my short presentation on 3.5 status. Hopefully Powell and Alex
can post links to their presentations as well.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xZULXnEbNxOfgnGGw_PFHWCHqqzcf-4Ww66Y5BERSYM/edit?usp=sharing

Patrick