zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Anand Parthasarathy <anpar...@avinetworks.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper over SSH tunnels
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:40:56 GMT
Hi Powell,

Yes. This is exactly what I am facing. In our solution, we have a need to
secure multiple processes across the nodes. So, we determined that we will
have one way to  bring these nodes under a trust domain and have the
interconnect securely via SSH tunnels (we could have used a ssl tunnel or
vpn solution all of which is similar in effect).

It is disappointing to see that the behavior is so tied to the connection
behavior even though ultimately, the connection is brought down in either
case.

Thanks,
Anand.