zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper change the default quorum and the leader election ports
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 07:16:00 GMT
I am looking at the documentation for setting up a cluster of zookeeper
instances, one of the options(albeit its not redundant) is to set up
multiple zookeeper instances on a single machine .

If I were to set up multiple instances on a single machine then I need to
change the default quorum and the leader election ports from 2888 & 3888 to
something else , how can I change the default port? There does not seem to
be any documented way of doing so .