zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From elastic search <elastic....@gmail.com>
Subject Changing zk logging thru JMX
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 01:28:20 GMT
How do we change the zookeeper logging levels thru JMX.  I am trying to set
it with jmxterm-1.0-alpha-4-uber.jar

How do i find the logger that will change the priority level from DEBUG to
INFO

$>bean java.util.logging:type=Logging
#bean is set to java.util.logging:type=Logging
$>info
#mbean = java.util.logging:type=Logging
#class name = sun.management.ManagementFactoryHelper$PlatformLoggingImpl
# attributes
  %0   - LoggerNames ([Ljava.lang.String;, r)
  %1   - ObjectName (javax.management.ObjectName, r)
# operations
  %0   - java.lang.String getLoggerLevel(java.lang.String p0)
  %1   - java.lang.String getParentLoggerName(java.lang.String p0)
  %2   - void setLoggerLevel(java.lang.String p0,java.lang.String p1)
#there's no notifications
$>get LoggerNames
#mbean = java.util.logging:type=Logging:
LoggerNames = [ sun.rmi.client.call, javax.management.snmp.daemon,
javax.management.remote.rmi, sun.rmi.server.call,
javax.management.notification, sun.rmi.transport.tcp,
javax.management.remote.timeout, sun.rmi.transport.tcp.proxy,
javax.management.misc, javax.management, javax.management.remote.misc,
javax.management.relation, sun.rmi.client.ref, sun.rmi.dgc,
sun.rmi.transport.misc, global, sun.rmi.loader, sun.rmi.runtime,
sun.rmi.server.ref, javax.management.snmp, sun.management.jmxremote,
javax.management.mbeanserver, javax.management.modelmbean,
javax.management.mlet, javax.management.timer, , javax.management.monitor ];