zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From elastic search <elastic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zk config 3.4.6
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 20:46:06 GMT
So i was wondering what approach would be the desirable in terms of
downtime for the manual reconfiguration
Add all the 6 servers to the config . Bring up the 6 node Zk ensemble
Once done remove the 3 old servers from all the config
Restart followers
Restart leader

I think a rolling restart would not work here correct ? I would need to
bring down the whole ensemble and then start up with the 3 new nodes

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com