zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From powell molleti <powell...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper over SSH tunnels
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:25:30 GMT
Hi Anand,
That sounds good and I understand and have seen the similar requirements and solutions used.I
am working on fixing the serial connect timeout problem too as part of addressing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-901
Please look at the discussion regarding this here:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1045?focusedCommentId=15054621&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15054621
ThanksPowell.

    On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:40 AM, Anand Parthasarathy <anpartha@avinetworks.com>