zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Akihiro Suda" <suda.akih...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject RE: Zookeeper change the default quorum and the leader election ports
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 07:35:06 GMT
See the "Note" in this section: https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.7/zookeeperStarted.html#sc_RunningReplicatedZooKeeper

Regards,

Akihiro Suda

-----Original Message-----
From: S.L [mailto:simpleliving016@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 4:16 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Zookeeper change the default quorum and the leader election ports

I am looking at the documentation for setting up a cluster of zookeeper instances, one of
the options(albeit its not redundant) is to set up multiple zookeeper instances on a single
machine .

If I were to set up multiple instances on a single machine then I need to change the default
quorum and the leader election ports from 2888 & 3888 to something else , how can I change
the default port? There does not seem to be any documented way of doing so .