zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: It appears the wrong File seperator is used when dynamicConfigFile in zoo.cfg changes. (in 3.5.1-alpha)
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 18:05:43 GMT
Hello Dean,

Wow, forklift automation!  That's a use case I haven't seen before for
ZooKeeper.  :-)

You are correct that this is a bug.  We have a fix already, and it will
ship in ZooKeeper 3.5.2.  See issue ZOOKEEPER-2244 for more details.

If you don't want to wait for the 3.5.2 release, then you could consider
applying that patch manually yourself and rebuilding.  Also, if you don't
need the ZooKeeper 3.5 features immediately, then another option would be
to go back to ZooKeeper 3.4.  Our current stable release line is the 3.4
line.

I hope this helps.

--Chris Nauroth