zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <...@itevenworks.net>
Subject Re: Zookeeper 3.4.7 release timeframe
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:07:33 GMT
Hi Cameron,

On 4 November 2015 at 16:01, Cameron McKenzie <cammckenzie@apache.org>
wrote:

> Guys,
> Any ideas when an official 3.4.7 release might occur? We're keen to pick up
> a few of the bug fixes. Worst case, we can just build our own package, but
> if there's an official version due shortly, we can probably wait.

We resolved all the issues we were blocked on (except for one, which we'll
punt for 3.4.8). I was going to
create an RC yesterday but didn't get to it. I am going to create one
before Friday otherwise Flavio is
going to get really angry at me :-)

Is there any fix you are needing that wasn't merged yet?

-rgs