zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Zookeeper leveldb issues
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:28:48 GMT
Hi Mike,

See if the information here helps you:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL>

If you are using SASL, then I'm pretty sure you'll need some more info in that Client section.

-Flavio

> On 10 Nov 2015, at 18:38, Mike Tod <mtod@foundationmedicine.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to setup an ActiveMQ Leveldb on a Redhat 3 node cluster.
>
> Quick question do I have to use Kerberos is there a simple authentication I can use for
testing?

> I have ActiveMQ 5.12.1 & zookeeper 3.4.6 installed I'm trying to setup LevelDB but
I keep getting this error.

sessionTimeout=2000 watcher=org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.groups.ZKClient@745e3cad
> WARN | Could not login: the client is being asked for a password, but the Zookeeper client
code does not currently support obtaining a password from the user. Make sure that the client
is configured to use a ticket cache (using the JAAS configuration setting 'useTicketCache=true)'
and restart the client. If you still get this message after that, the TGT in the ticket cache
has expired and must be manually refreshed. To do so, first determine if you are using a password
or a keytab. If the former, run kinit in a Unix shell in the environment of the user who is
running this Zookeeper client using the command 'kinit <princ>' (where <princ>
is the name of the client's Kerberos principal). If the latter, do 'kinit -k -t <keytab>
is the location of the keytab file). After manually refreshing your cache, restart this client.
If you continue to see this message after manually refreshing your cache, ensure that your
KDC host's clock is in sync with this host's clock.
> WARN | SASL configuration failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No password
provided Will continue connection to Zookeeper server without SASL authentication, if Zookeeper
server allows it.

> My loging.config is configured :
>
> activemq-domain {
>    org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule required
>        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.user="users.properties"
>        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.group="groups.properties";
> };
>
> Client {
>    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
>        useTicketCache=true;
> };
>
> My activemq.xml is set to:
>
> <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
>
> and
>
> <persistenceAdapter>
>        <replicatedLevelDB directory="activemq-data" replicas="3" bind="tcp://0.0.0.0:0"
zkAddress="appdev041.corp.local:2181,appdev042.corp.local:2181,appdev043.corp.local:2181"
zkPassword="password" zkPath="/activemq/leveldb-stores" hostname="appdev041.corp.local"/>
> </persistenceAdapter>
>
> To follow on I'm also getting :
>
> INFO | Using the pure java LevelDB implementation.
> INFO | Ignoring IO exception, java.io.IOException: com.google.common.base.Objects.firstNonNull(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> java.io.IOException: com.google.common.base.Objects.firstNonNull(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
>        at org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:39)[activemq-client-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.might_fail(LevelDBClient.scala:552)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.replay_init(LevelDBClient.scala:667)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.start(LevelDBClient.scala:558)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.DBManager.start(DBManager.scala:648)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore.doStart(LevelDBStore.scala:312)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.MasterLevelDBStore.doStart(MasterLevelDBStore.scala:110)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:55)[activemq-client-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.ElectingLevelDBStore$$anonfun$start_master$1.apply$mcV$sp(ElectingLevelDBStore.scala:230)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
>        at org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.package$$anon$4.run(hawtdispatch.scala:330)[hawtdispatch-scala-2.11-1.21.jar:1.21]
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_85]
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_85]
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_85]
> INFO | Stopped LevelDB[/opt/activemq/apache-activemq-5.12.1/bin/activemq-data]
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike Tod
> mtod@foundationmedicine.com<mailto:mtod@foundationmedicine.com>
>

> This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is
considered to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
This message is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient
only and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the
HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 CFR ยง 164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message
immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.