zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper dependencies
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:41:11 GMT
Hi Christopher,

I had a look and couldn't see any major problem. You seem to be including dependencies for
both core and contrib. Just keep in mind that contrib contains projects that aren't active
and consequently might not build or run properly. You may also want to MIT to the list of
licenses. slf4j is under that license.

-Flavio