zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issue: Zookeeper goes down every night
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:36:50 GMT
Hi Shekar,

There isn't anything in ZooKeeper that is triggered by wallclock time. One long shot is that
you have some background task that runs every day at the same time and causes a GC still on
your clients, making sessions expire. I'd need more information to give you a more concrete
answer, though. For example, when you say that ZooKeeper goes down, do you mean that leader
election occurs? Or is it related to the client sessions expiring only? Please be a bit more
specific about ZooKeeper going down.

-Flavio